Tuesday 23 December 2014

5 Christmas Freebies

It's been a while since I last posted anything, but I hope you'll be able to forgive me. After last Christmas, when my short story Sally's Christmas Cupid rocketed to #131 in the free kindle chart, I decided that I wanted to write another short story for this year. I got a little carried away. This Christmas I have four new stories for you to dig in to.

My four new Christmas stories, along with Sally's Christmas Cupid will be free 24th-26th December. Please download, they're 100% free, and maybe we can smash last year's chart position.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

The new stories are listed in order of length (starting with the longest) and I've added Sally's Christmas Cupid on the end, just in case you've forgotten what it's about. All books are available to download from my Amazon Author Page.


Christmas Mishap
When Hannah's car breaks down the week before Christmas, Chris comes to the rescue. Chris is everything she's ever wished for - tall, dark and handsome. But will his past be too much for her to handle?












Christmas Dreams Come True
Liz has been in love with the same man for two years. Now it's time to move on.














A Christmas to Forget
After her breakup with Jon, Gee can't imagine how her Christmas can be anything but miserable. However, with the help of her two friends, maybe Christmas won't be so bad after all. Who knows what the new year will bring? 











Christmas Without Mum and Dad
When Scarlet's parents drop the bombshell, they're leaving her at boarding school over Christmas, she can't imagine anything worse. But when she finds out that Jason isn't going home for Christmas either, things begin to look up. 










Sally's Christmas Cupid
Sally and Jason have lived next door to each other for three months, and they've never exchanged more than a friendly greeting, but when the postman delivers Sally’s baubles to the wrong address, she gets more than she ordered.











All books are available from my Amazon Author Page.
Wishing you the best Christmas ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment