Thursday 25 April 2013

Review: "Dream Lover" by Lynn Davis


“Dream Lover” is a short book of about twenty-six pages, perfect for a quick afternoons read. Unlike many erotic books that I have read in the past this book has a background story which adds substance to the book and allows you to connect to the characters. I think there are many ladies who, at one point in there lives, have felt just like Kayla.

I really want to give this book five stars but there are several errors which prevent me from being able to do this. Other than the occasional mistake this book is well written, flows well and contains everything that I think a good book should.

Lynn Davis has talent, there’s no doubt about that. I look forward to reading more of Lynn’s work in the future and I would highly recommend this book.

(4/5 Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment