Tuesday 1 July 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 1

Image Courtesy of Camp NaNoWriMo
Average Words Per Day
1,613
Your Average Per Day
1,321
Words Written Today
1,321
Target Word Count
50,000
Total Words Written
1,321
Words Remaining
48,679
Words Per Day To Finish On Time
1,571


As you can see, I didn't quite manage to make today's total - this could be because I was out most of the morning and went swimming this afternoon. I'll probably make up for this tomorrow. I'm happy with today's progress. I haven't written much since the last Camp NaNoWriMo in April, it'll take a while to get back into the swing of things. I've written the prologue and part of Chapter One for Poisoned Blue. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Below is a character profile of Jamie, one of the main characters. 

Name: Jamie Stanley

Where do you live? UK

What's your age? 32

Hair colour? Copper

Eye colour? Brown

Height? 5' 7"

Date of Birth? 12/05/1982


What's your star sign? Taurus

Job: Detective Inspector

How many siblings? Brother Alex (in Canada)

Phobias? Spiders

No comments:

Post a Comment