Thursday 31 January 2013

Scavenger Hunt: "Valentine Voyeur" by Kara Leigh Miller

February 14th is a day that true romance novels are made of. Some people love it and some people hate it. For some it's a day of love, a day full of possibilities, and a day they'll never forget. It's a day of new engagements and weddings galore. Oh, please. Spare me the melodramatic happy ending bull crap.
I despise Valentine's Day and all it stands for! I had my heart broken, not once, but twice on Valentine's Day. I also had my face beaten until it was bleeding and my leg broken. I was evicted from my apartment and fired from my job. All on Valentine's Day. As far as I'm concerned, Valentine's Day can suck my big, hairy ball sack.
Watch out, ladies. I am the Valentine Voyeur and I am out for revenge.
To read the full account of Detective Markson's hunt for the Valentine Voyeur, stop by Amazon and pick up your copy.


If you'd like to win a free copy of The Valentine Voyeur, stop by my blog and join in on the scavenger hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment