Sunday 22 September 2013

Review: "After Alex Died" by Dakota Madison

The storyline of this book was not overly believable, but it worked for the story. I like how Dakota Madison portrayed the character of Dee Dee throughout the book and how she shows the gradual change as Dee Dee begins to let go of her past in order to live her future.

The biggest problem with this story, and the reason I couldn’t give it five stars, was the constant grammar and typing errors. It was as if this was a first draft, certainly not ready for the public to read. The errors were distracting.

When I agreed to read this book I wasn’t sure whether it would go into graphic detail about Alex’s death and I’m glad to say that it didn’t. Overall it’s a pleasant read.

Would I recommend this book? Yes.


(4/5 Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment