Thursday 4 October 2012

FREE FOR TWO DAYS ONLY - Dying to Live


Many people have said at least once in their life, "I'll do this in a minute" or "I'll do it tomorrow," and never get round to doing it (you know you have). If the thing you've been putting off is downloading my novel "Dying to Live" then don't put it off for any longer. 
     Dying to Live is FREE for TWO DAYS ONLY. For the 4th and 5th of October Dying to Live is available to download for free onto Kindle, computers, etc. So don't put it off any longer. Download your free book today and if you're feeling extra generous leave a review on Amazon so I can see what you think about it. 

Click here for the .uk version and here for the .com one.

Remember, you don't need a Kindle to read it. 

2 comments:

  1. Katie, there's an award waiting for you over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I don't know anyone with a blog other than you though haha

    ReplyDelete