Saturday 20 October 2012

Review: "Homebound" by Jodi McClure


I read this book when I woke up one morning and didn’t get up until I’d finished the whole story. “Homebound” is a tale that many people can relate to. A story of divorce, unemployment and love with a mystery intertwined amongst it. The book was written very well in the first person so that you really got an idea of how John felt. John is a loveable character and you can’t help but hope he gets his happy ending eventually.
I like Jodi McClure’s writing style. She certainly has her own voice and this story is not like any I’ve read before. This book shows that the saying ‘everything happens for a reason’ really is true.

I received my copy of “Homebound” from the author for my honest review. 


(5/5 Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment