Monday 29 October 2012

Review: 'Goodbye Henrietta Street' by Lin Treadgold


Goodbye Henrietta Street’ sat in the list on my phone for quite a while before I got round to reading it and I wish I’d read it sooner. It takes the first few chapters to get absorbed into the novel but after that you won’t be able to put it down. Lin has created realistic characters that you grow to love and you find yourself willing Pippa to make the right choices.

As well as having an excellent story line and great characters it is also well written. It’s unusual to find a book that satisfies all three sections.
     This is the tale of a couple who lose their son in a terrible accident and the mother’s attempt to get her life back on track. A journey of love and heartbreak. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a good romantic novel.

Available from July 2013

(4/5 Stars)

2 comments: