Friday 21 December 2012

Review: "Fatal Intent" by Ryshia Kennie


This is not the type of book I would usually read and I was hesitant to accept when Ryshia asked me to review it, however, I’m so glad that I said yes. I wasn’t keen on the first chapter of this book which explained what happened to the dead, headless guide but I kept reading and became hooked.

Ryshia’s writing keeps you hooked from beginning to end, constantly adding in unexpected twists and slowly revealing parts of the story. Ryshia creates characters that you can connect to and grow to love and puts them into a story like no other.

An original story line, believable characters and a great writing style, what more could you ask for? This book is a must read.

I received my copy of “Fatal Intent” from the author for my honest review.

(4/5 Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment