Saturday 3 November 2012

Review: 'Melodies' by Pamela Srey


Love love loved it. Straight away I became hooked on this book and was unable to tear myself away from it. The characters are easy to relate to and the plot is very realistic. It’s so easy to lose yourself in this story as you begin to live the life of the characters especially Bianca.

Being only sixteen I’m not much younger than Bianca and find her life easy to relate to as school life is pretty much how Pamela portrays it to be (of course she’s added a lot of twists to make the story interesting). I have a feeling that Pamela may be planning on writing a sequel to this novel and I hope she is because I’d love to know what happens to Bianca and Pete in the end.

My only complaint would be that it’s often not clear which character is speaking and there lots of typing errors, however, I’d still give this book five stars.

I would recommend this story to everyone, no matter what their age, but I think it’s best suited for teenagers and young adults.

(5/5 Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment