Wednesday 28 November 2012

Review: "Tempt Me" by Isabel Morin


I picked this book up when I was scanning through the top 100 list of free books on Amazon and I’m so glad that I did. I like this story because it’s well written and combines a mix of romance and erotic substance. You are hooked into the story from beginning to end.

Isabel Morin is a writer who combines good writing skills with a good imagination which makes her work most enjoyable to read. Nina is a believable character, an artist who is struggling to make enough money to live on, and Ian is a typical business man who to begin with doesn’t seem to have time for anything but his work. An exciting story with a lovely ending, I just wish there was more of it.

I’m looking forward to reading more of Isabel’s writing and I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

(5/5 Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment