Saturday 24 November 2012

Review: "The One Nighter" by Shauna Hart


When Shauna asked me to review her book “The One Nighter” I accepted but I wasn’t sure what to expect. I loved the cover and the blurb sounded pretty good too. I was looking forward to reading it, however, when I did finally get the time to read it I was surprised. It was a good surprise. I loved this book from beginning to end and I’d recommend it to everyone.

“The One Nighter” has an exciting story line that never fails to surprise you (I especially liked the twist at the end) and the characters are easy to relate to. Melanie is a believable character who is easy to connect with and you can feel her pain like it is your own. A great read.

I can’t pick any faults with this book (except the odd typo). FIVE STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment